JOE's NO FLATS YELLOW GEL
FILLS UP TO FOUR 700C TYRES.
Fiber gel sealant for inner-tubes (not for tubeless system). Perfect for city, commute and E-Bikes. Contains micro-fibers to prevent punctures in the tread up to 3 mm. Non-toxic, Long lasting and easy to install. Easy to use spout fits into all valves. As shown in video, remove valve head before filling empty tube with sealant.
For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 12 months. If you get a puncture, always SPIN the wheel to distribute the sealant.
Recommended amount for 700C tyres: a 240 ml bottle is good for 4 bicycle wheels at 60ml per wheel evenly distributed.
- Make sure the tube is deflated or contains only a little bit of air.
- Position yourself to the side of the wheel and steady the wheel at a upright position with the valve at 8 o'clock position.
- Remove valve core with the dedicated key attached to the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Open bottle cap and remove security seal. Replace the bottle cap and remove the lid to attach the hose to the tip.
- Attach the end of the tube on the wheel valve when the valve is at 8 o'clock position on the wheel.
- Squeeze bottle to fill in desired amount of sealant.
- Close the valve core tightly and inflate air into the wheel to desired pressure.
- Rotate wheel while shaking side ways to spread the sealant.
Buy Joe's No Flats Wheels & Tyres from Fishtail Cyclery, Singapore's very own Fixed Gear Bicycle Shop!
Free Shipping to Asia and Australasia:
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- China & Hong Kong