Returns Policy and Overseas Orders (Outside Singapore)
It is the policy of FISHTAIL CYCLERY to ensure that all goods are supplied to our customers in good condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product. You may return it for a replacement or refund by simply following the steps and guidelines below according to your return requirements.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY WITHIN 7 DAYS
If you are unhappy with your unused purchase*, simply return the item/s within 7 days from the date of purchase, along with original invoice.
- Any replacement good/s will be exchanged, subject to availability at the time of return. If the item/s have discontinued or not available, we will offer another alternative of equal or value. Should the alternative product be not available, it will be refunded in the form of store credit.
- Refunds in the form of store credit equivalent to the purchase value of the exchange item/s, less the sum of shipping costs.
- For deposits of ordered items, if item/s discontinue or fail to arrive, we will cancel the order and offer full refund.
- For Nets transactions, there is no direct refund to your bank for any return case. All refunds will be given in the form of store credit equivalent to the purchase value of the exchange item/s, less the sum of shipping costs.
- For Credit Card transactions, the amount will be credited back to the same bank which was used for purchase. You can expect to receive your refund within 14 working days.
Overseas Orders (Outside Singapore)
- Shipping costs for returns will be borne by the customer, and will not be refundable. It is important to check the package before accepting the items, you can choose to not accept the package if it is damaged upon delivery. You can request to unbox to check in front of the delivery personnel for any damages to the product before deciding to accept or reject the package.
- If the item is being returned as a result of our error (eg wrong item sent) we will honor the return shipping costs.
- Upon receiving your items, it is the customer's responsibility to check on the condition of the received goods. Please report any damage that might have been sustained by the product during shipping within 24 hour of receiving it. We would deem that you would have already received your items in good condition once this 24 hour period lapses.
- If you decide to ship your purchased items back to us, we would strongly advise customer to repack your returns carefully. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the costs related to damages of returned items shipped, due to improper packaging.
- When we receive your item/s, we will contact you with the information on how to get to resolve this return via email.
- Average lead time for processing the returns will take around 10 – 14 working days, depending on a case to case basis. For every successful returns, we will send an email notification to inform you on our receipt.
- For sale items, fully assembled bikes, bike framesets and customized products, we do not accept return nor refund. It is best to come to the shop to see actual product.
- Store credit is valid for 3 months.
- Store credit is strictly non-refundable and non-extendable.
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Store credit is to be redeemed in a single transaction only.
Terms & Conditions or non-returnable items
Item/s must be unused, untampered and returned in its original packaging, complete with manufacturer tags, manual, warranty information, batteries and other fittings that comes with it if any.
There are some products we do not accept returns once it has been installed, used or ridden.
Example of products
- Components - Cassette/ Crankset/Wheelset/Power Meter/Pedals/Shifter etc.
WARRANTY CLAIMS & POLICY
All warranty is provided by their respective manufacturers or distributors. The warranty herein covers manufacturing faults and defects. Kindly check your purchase items upon receiving it, and report on any manufacturing defects if found within 14 days and email us before returning the goods as we may be able to resolve your problems without you incurring any postage costs.
- Upon receiving your returned item, we will contact you with information on what is required. We would appreciate if you could be honest with any further information needed. Any false or fraudulent declaration of information will risk not being qualified in warranty claims. We will try our best to resolve any problems you have as it’s in our interest to have a satisfied customer!
- FISHTAIL CYCLERY does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in the writing by FISHTAIL CYCLERY.
- General wear and tear on consumables such as tyres, inner tubes, brakes, brake and gear cables, brake pads, light bulbs, chain rings, chains, cassettes, rims, batteries will not be covered under warranty.
- Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
- Other than normal usage, the warranty for bicycle/component does not cover accidental damage, for competitions use, events, circuits or activities which will greatly shorten its useful life. Costs incurred as a result of loss of use are not covered.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. Original Proof of purchase, original warranty card if any and warranty/merchandise authorization form (RMA) are required for all warranty claims.
- Returned item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original purchase.
- FISHTAIL CYCLERY reserves the rights to repair or replace any defective part within the warranty period under the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines if fault is due to manufacturing defect.
- If a repair/replacement is not possible, FISHTAIL CYCLERY reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value or a partial refund in the form of store credit prorated to the remaining life of the product.
We always recommend strict compliance with product installation and repair, failure to do so might result in damage of product and even cause serious injuries.